Blaux Wearable AC Review 2020: Everything you need to know
All air conditioning systems are great during summer. We literally could not pass through these hot days without one in our home, but what about the outdoors? Think about when you’re going for a run, or to the market, or to fix something at your car or simply water the flowers in your garden. In all of these situations and many others, high temperatures can truly represent a huge discomfort.
Thankfully, Blaux has thought about this and came up with a solution: a portable, wearable air conditioner that keeps you comfortable no matter how hot it is outside. It may seem strange at first, but it’s truly a blessing.
Blaux Wearable AC aims to keep you cool, literally. It is a modern personal gadget that will change your life for the better.
Blaux Wearable AC Review: What is it and how does it work?
Blaux Wearable AC is a device that you can wear around your neck during hot weather to benefit from refreshing cool air. Users compared it to wearing a cold towel around your neck and mentioned that it is truly a blessing during hot days.
This personal AC is a high-tech gadget that cools the air through three fan speed modes that you can choose from. Moreover, it runs for 30 hours with only one charge and charges through USB-C just like most smartphones. There is a LED ring on the device that indicates the power and charging status.
Blaux Wearable AC Review:
Features and benefits
Let’s dig deeper into the benefits and features that this personal AC provides:
- It moves 1.9 cubic feet per minute
- The air flow is positionable
- There are 3 fan speed modes available that you can choose from to make it more comfortable to your needs
- It features an LED ring for power and charging status
- Easy to clean and take care of
- Offers 30 hours of runtime with a single charge
- Reduces allergens and pollutants through the ionizer system inside the fan chamber
- Features antibacterial filters
Manufacturers of Blaux Wearable AC wished to create a device that would cool, clean and provide refreshed filtered air. Apparently, they have succeeded. Moreover, as the official website states, it’s like “having a personal air conditioner wherever you go.”
For those who live in hot and smoggy climates, Blaux Wearable AC will significantly improve the quality of life. On the other hand, if your area has hot summers or you simply can’t stand the heat, this personal AC will be a great choice for you.
Think about those moment when you exit the house and immediately start feeling the sweat dripping off your forehead. Now, imagine going directly into the sun and feel cool and comfortable. This is the effect that Blaux offers.
The air vents on Blaux Wearable AC are located on the sides of the product, right beside your face. However, you can easily reposition the unit to face another direction thanks to the positionable air flow.
Moreover, this gadget has been created to fit anyone and comes in one size only. So, you don’t have to worry about it not fitting you.
Plus, the fact that there are 3 fan speed modes available makes this product very convenient. You may not always need the highest setting, which means that you can easily switch to a lower one that makes you feel comfortable.
Blaux Wearable AC Pros:
- One size fits all system
- Battery lasts for 30 hours with just one charge
- Features 3 fan speed settings making it very convenient in different temperatures
- Easy to clean and wear
- Great cost-value equilibrium
Blaux Wearable AC cons:
- There is only one design available (in white)
- Can only be ordered online
- The recommended deal: Buy 3 Blaux Wearable AC and pay $157.48 (used to be $323.03)
- The family protection pack: Buy 4 Blaux Wearable AC and pay $192.47 (used to be $430.71)
- The double relief pack: Buy 2 Blaux Wearable AC and pay $139.98 (used to be $215.35)
- Buy 1 Blaux Wearable AC and pay $69.99 (used to be $107.68)